Fabulous 40-Somethings


Is it just me or are the 40-somethings in Hollywood getting sexier? I'm not talking bout the laydess but the gorgeous men of Hollywood. BTW, let me set the record straight....i'm not gay.....i'm doing this to satisfy the insatiable cravings for men of my fellow batchmates namely Flora, Yieng,etc. So let's get the partay started. Nominee No.1: George Clooney. He was always handsome and funny... but his salt-and-pepper hair took him from tasty to delicious and Brad Pitt was always "Sexiest Man Alive" material, but we, generally speaking not me in particular find him way more desirable now that he's a doting dad. (Angelina Jolie does too!) I've compiled my picks for the sexiest 40-something fellas. Take a look, then tell me whether you find each gentleman hot... or not. Here are the nominees:

George Clooney, Brad Pitt, John Stamos-ER dude and rebecca romjin 's ex, Anthony LaPaglia -Without A Trace hottie, James Spader - of Boston Legal fame, Christopher Meloni - slumber dude from Law & Order: SVU, Clive Owen, Hill Harper - CSI.NY, Johnny Depp, Ken Watanabe, Gerard Butler - muscular dude in 300 and supercool dad in nim's island, Robert Downey Jr- real-life iron man and Harrison Ford.

4 comments:

yieng said...

i never knew you have a blog!!!! aw aw aw...

YewJinn said...

well,coz i'm at home wit my lappie n broadband connection and the rest is history but i chose not to bitch bout myself...u noe talkin bout places i went n took pics of foods plus i'm not an interesting guy coz i dun do drugs,gettin' laid n things like dat. So i was thinkin' "why dun i bitch bout things i love". Not bad for a start eh?

huiyen said...

HiE..cya in klia..:P

just found ur blog..hehe

yieng said...

babi la you. i dont bitch about myself. i write what i like. cis!!!!

anyway, u look uber dull during meeting today, PMS ka?